Personal Banking / entire experience of 3 years banking with mashreq
Since I signed up with Mashreq, my personal banking turned into a nightmare. Now, as I'm moving to a more decent bank, Mashreq managed to disapoint me one last time. On Friday, 16 June at 11:25 AM I was told by the call centre agent that my clearance letter is ready to be picked up. Now, 19 June, at the branch the representative of my new bank is told that the letter is not ready. I'm left speachless
If anyone is remotely interested to look into this, I can be contacted at email@example.com . However from previous experience, I would be surprised if anyone at Mashreq would find my complain interesting.
Good luck to any new customer, I will definatelly advise anyone I know about staying away from Mashreq.
More Personal Banking Complaints & Reviews
- OCBC Bank - services 
- OCBC Bank - unable to login - otp request 
- OCBC Bank - wrong transfer of funds 
- OCBC Bank - ocbc bank's gift vouchers cheating 
- OCBC Bank - unable to cancel transaction 
- OCBC Bank - unauthorized fraudulent wire transportation
- OCBC Bank - pdpa complaint
- OCBC Bank - payments not received!
- OCBC Bank - credit card late fee charges
- OCBC Bank - cheque encashment issue