Pep Boys - White Marsh, Md / Razor Electric Scooter / I was ripped off by them!

Pep boys#89 white marsh md i purchased a razor elec scooter at this store and charged the battery 2 times on the third time it would not take a charge. So i switched the battery with another scooter that belong to my other grandchild. It worked fine. Then i took a look at the battery it was not a razor battery. So i called razor and they told me that all of their scooters leave the factory with battery clearly marked with the name on the top of the battery. This scooter had a battery made by some generic manufacturer and was switched by someone at pep boys or they sold me a used scooter either way i was ripped off by them. They will not even call me back. I filed a complaint at the bbb of md lets see where it goes i think this is the last nickel of my money they will get from me and i advise anyone to avoid pep boys like the plague.

Comments

• Gr
      14th of Jan, 2009

I think the problem was RAZOR. My Grandson had a razor kick scooter and a spring in the locking part broke. They sent me the wrong part...cost me about $10...WRONG PART !!...finally told me could no longer get the right part. Kept my money for incorrect part and would not give me a discount on a replacement scooter.
    RAZOR is a CROOK company !!! Stay away unless you have money to keep buying new scooters !!!