Pep Boys / lack of service
I purchased 4 new tires on 7/19/2008 at a total cost of $824.50. The incentive was to purchase three and get the fourth tire free. I was told that I would be sent $130.99 by mail in three weeks. At the end of the transaction (#116464) and after the tires were mounted on my truck, the people on the front desk became nasty, the manager would not respond to me, and thereby they failed to give me information as to what I needed to do or submit to receive the 4130.99 for the fourth tire. I need to know what is to happen now? Will I receive the rebate? Please respond.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - poor tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor. 
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!