Pep Boys / i'll never go there again

United States Review updated:
Last Monday (Aug 25th 08) I went to Pep Boys to have a Truck Tool Box installed.

I left my truck at Noon, said they would call me when it was done, I live across the street from this Pep Boys, here comes 3PM, thought it would be done by now?.

They hadn't even touched my truck, still sitting in the place I left it! I said it has been 3 hours and you haven't even touched my truck, they said it would be another 30 minutes before they could get my truck into the bay.

So I told them to give me a call when it was done.

Here comes 4PM and guess what my truck was still sitting there!

Boy was I pissed at them, I said 4 hours and you haven't even touched my truck!

They were taking customers before me, I was pissed! Nobody seemed to care about my situation, they could have cared less! I said give me my keys I'm out of here, they couldn't even find my keys, no name on the attached tag!

I had to find them myself, went out to my truck and threw all the attached service records etc. on the ground and got the *** out of there!

I'll never go there again!
Va

Comments

An
  17th of Aug, 2009
On 2007 I took my wife's mini van to get an oil change, they wanted to sell me the store.
first it took them for ever to get the job done, second they were charging me tires they never sold me nor I purchased, than to make matters worst they put a dent on my car and said that it was there when I brought it in... BS... when I ask to talk to the manager He didn't even wanted to come and talk to me,
I asked to look at the initial body specs sheet, they brought me a page with two diffrent inks funny thing is that the new dent was on blue ink and the dings where on black... how weird that is... well, to my surprise I drove by the Pep boys dump store and it's now closed.. GOOD... these people shouldn't consider them selfs mechanics nor sales personal, I rather shop at Kragen Auto Parts, at least they are honest...

Pep Boys Logo Pep Boys