Pep Boys / i'll never go there again
Last Monday (Aug 25th 08) I went to Pep Boys to have a Truck Tool Box installed.
I left my truck at Noon, said they would call me when it was done, I live across the street from this Pep Boys, here comes 3PM, thought it would be done by now?.
They hadn't even touched my truck, still sitting in the place I left it! I said it has been 3 hours and you haven't even touched my truck, they said it would be another 30 minutes before they could get my truck into the bay.
So I told them to give me a call when it was done.
Here comes 4PM and guess what my truck was still sitting there!
Boy was I pissed at them, I said 4 hours and you haven't even touched my truck!
They were taking customers before me, I was pissed! Nobody seemed to care about my situation, they could have cared less! I said give me my keys I'm out of here, they couldn't even find my keys, no name on the attached tag!
I had to find them myself, went out to my truck and threw all the attached service records etc. on the ground and got the *** out of there!
I'll never go there again!
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - poor tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor. 
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!