Penn Foster School / terrible school
I am a current student of Penn Foster. My class is extremely disorganized. They change the class schedule over and over and no notice is given. I have to adjust my real job schedule to accommodate. The teacher tells people over and over she has too many students and is tired of all the emails. They are rude to people and make you feel stupid for "bothering" them.
They have a participation requirement that is completely unclear. They make you spend time reading about teenage girls face book pages in order to make a participation grade.
The school is a Joke and judging by the quality of the other student this degree would carry no weight.
To bad they don't allow you to cancel as I will be out $1000 for almost no education. Their techniques were outdated and the books were flimsy booklets with no meat to them.
Steer clear folks, if your unhappy your screwed they charge a hefty cancellation fee.
More Penn Foster School Complaints & Reviews
- Penn Foster - payments of tuition! 
- Penn Foster - won't let me cancel courses 
- Penn Foster - awful company 
- Penn Foster Career School - medical billing and coding classes 
- Penn Foster - false fees 
- Penn Foster - enrollment $1 and ended up with a $1564 debt in my credit.
- Penn Foster - I never did any online classes only got a username and password
- Penn Foster - unknown fees
- Penn Foster - being billed twice in one month for monthly payments
- [Resolved] Penn Foster - canceling and debt