The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Penn Foster — won't let me cancel courses
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ok this is just plain wrong, when I joined penn foster they told me that if I was unsatisfied or for any reason needed to quit that I would be able to cancel my hs courses... Well I ran into some personal trouble and can't afford them so I told them, still nothing has happened, I sent in an email saying that I wanted to cancel my courses, still nothing... I'm not paying for something from a company that lies. They sent my bill to an "outside agency" I can't do anything to access my account. Not even the head of penn foster can or so they say...
So what am I going to do?... I need to cancel my courses from this cheating pathetic company that is cheating people out of money... Btu I don't really know how... Can somebody help me?
More Penn Foster Complaints & Reviews
- Penn Foster - Payments of tuition!
- Penn Foster - awful company
- Penn Foster Career School - medical billing and coding classes
- Penn Foster - wrongfully accused!
- Penn Foster - false fees
- Penn Foster Career School - tuition payment
- Russell Day Penn Foster Chairman - abuse!!!
- Penn Foster - canceling and debt
- Penn Foster - wrongful charge
- Penn Foster - education rip off