Penn Fosterwon't let me cancel courses

Ok this is just plain wrong, when I joined penn foster they told me that if I was unsatisfied or for any reason needed to quit that I would be able to cancel my hs courses... Well I ran into some personal trouble and can't afford them so I told them, still nothing has happened, I sent in an email saying that I wanted to cancel my courses, still nothing... I'm not paying for something from a company that lies. They sent my bill to an "outside agency" I can't do anything to access my account. Not even the head of penn foster can or so they say...

So what am I going to do?... I need to cancel my courses from this cheating pathetic company that is cheating people out of money... Btu I don't really know how... Can somebody help me?

~ jessica

• Ca
    cat eyes Dec 03, 2009

I am going through the same thing yes it is wrong and they should be paying us not us paying them after the way they've treated us, the only thing you can do right now is file complaints against them with the bbb and then fight it out stand firm with your choice to, no matter how many threats they may give you

• Penn Foster Sep 11, 2012

Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience you might have had, and I believe this can be sorted out. Can you e-mail me at [email protected] with your Student ID so we can get any issues straightened out?

Thank you, and once I again, I do apologize.

• Le
    Leazhane leachmon Sep 07, 2018

@Penn Foster I don’t understand why I can’t cancel my account when it clearly says I can before I signed up I want to not be charge anymore I do not have the money for it anymore and is not employed I’m already 200 in debt😡😡😡😡

• Ne
    nelly92 Nov 26, 2014

They're giving me a hard time with my cancelation also i cant afford it anymore its too much money .

• Un
    unsatisfied689 Aug 24, 2015

I cannot afford to pay for these classes right now, I have too much going on. I want to cancel my automatic payments and its a damn nightmare!!! I WANT TO CANCEL NOW!!! Who can I call regarding this?!?! I WANT OUT NOW!!

• Mi
    Miriam_serrano Jun 16, 2017

Piece of crap seriously!!!

• Na
    Naquishya Maye Rodriguez Aug 28, 2017

I tried to cancel mine today because I'm unemployed and they literally said unless I pay 300 dollars that I can't close my account which is [censor].

• Em
    [email protected] Dec 09, 2017

They are ignoring my cancelation I called from the beginning to cancel and they are such liars they told me if I was unsatified I could cancel at any time and now they ignore it but sent me a bill I'm not going to pay either there bunch liars they don't cancelled my account courses

• Em
    [email protected] Dec 09, 2017

I want out of Penn Foster I also sent email to cancelled nothing happens

• Pa
    Pa yeng yang Jan 16, 2018

I can't cancel mine too. I cannot afford it and it won't let me log into my account. I just got a letter today. If anybody can help me how to cancel Penn foster it'll be helpful.

• Ce
    Cellie Richard Jun 06, 2018

I ended up canceling my card just to get the [censored] out

• Su
    supergirlsimmer Nov 13, 2018

did ANY OF YOU GET THIS SORTED OUT!? they want 300 Dollars!!!1 in order for me to UN-enroll and get my transcripts!!! my family doesn't have that kind of money! so they are going to keep taking 50 out!! what do I do? I wanna go back to public school but not for $300!!! it should be free! their basically forcing me to stay involved in their company! #moneyhungry