Penn Foster / unhelpful staff

US Review updated:

I just had to say overall one word on penn foster :disappointment

Not only the staff that answers email are unhelpful but rude most the times I need contact them regarding my materials.

And worse of all the school seems to like pass around the students' issues to different customer service office so you likely find that your email would be answered by numerous different person & its hard to track down whoever you been corresponding to.

If given a choice I would not choose the school but then due to the fact I am an international student, the number of online schools are limited choices.

Comments

• Ho
      Nov 20, 2010

there are other ways you can get an education, Ive been there where you are and I know they are rude. what about when they actually just pass the test around, not even to Teachers just to whomever. calll your local community college they will help you more than these sharks will. and do not let them intimidate you. I wish the place were shut down .

•   Sep 11, 2012

Hello,

I apologize for any inconvenience you might have had, and I believe this can be sorted out. Can you e-mail me at adam.[protected]@pennfoster.edu with your Student ID so we can get any issues straightened out?

Thank you, and once I again, I do apologize.