Pegasus Airlines / ticket problem

1 Turkey Review updated:

Hello. I ordered my ticket for 17.09.2013. But they didn`t send me any information about my flight, so I asked about the problem from my bank where i took my card, they told me that Pegasus Airlines took my money and blocked my money. Now, I don`t know the number of my flight-anything. They didn`t send me any information on my email- anything, Please help me as soon as possible.

Go
Aug 1, 2013

Comments

20th of May, 2014

We are still waiting for Pegasus Airlines to respond to our many calls today. We booked a flight from London Stansted to Izmir via Istanbul leaving 20th May. Late in the day they changed the flight time to 01.40hrs but did not change our connecting flight so we were landing in Istanbul one hour after our flight to Izmir had left. After many telephone calls they changed the time of the connecting flight but also changed the day so that they had us waiting in the airport for 4days! After numerous calls to their useless call centre we are still waiting for them to contact us 6 hours before take off. They couldn't t organise a booze up in a brewery.