Pearle Vision / awful company
I had my purse stolen so I went to the Pearle Vision in Winnipeg, Manitoba to get a replacement pair of magnetic sunglasses, and was told I would have to order another set of frames to get the sunglasses. Oh! they would then give me 50% off of the frames and give me the sunglasses. Now call me crazy but I'm not about to pay $150.00 for a pair of sunglasses (my frames were $300); when it probably cost them $2.00 to make the sunglasses.
I'll never buy my glasses from them again. This is bad business practice and they have to stopped.
More Pearle Vision Complaints & Reviews
- Pearle Vision - defective frames / poor customer service 
- Pearle Vision Center - Duluth, MN - horrible service by ignorant employees 
- Pearle Vision - don't shop pearle 
- Pearle Vision - beware of them
- Pearle Vision - rude customer service 
- Pearle Vision - receptionist
- Pearle Vision - Dolce Gabanna frames
- Pearle Vision - service
- Pearle Vision - coach eyeglasses
- Pearle Vision - tom ford prescription sunglasses