Pearle Vision / awful company

I had my purse stolen so I went to the Pearle Vision in Winnipeg, Manitoba to get a replacement pair of magnetic sunglasses, and was told I would have to order another set of frames to get the sunglasses. Oh! they would then give me 50% off of the frames and give me the sunglasses. Now call me crazy but I'm not about to pay $150.00 for a pair of sunglasses (my frames were $300); when it probably cost them $2.00 to make the sunglasses.

I'll never buy my glasses from them again. This is bad business practice and they have to stopped.

Va

Comments

• Si
      12th of Feb, 2009

First of all ma'am, you're paying for the convenience of having clip-ons with your glasses. The company that sells those clip on sunglasses/glasses (most likely imf) does not sell the clips individually, and the frame must be sold completely. You're lucky that 50% discount was extended to you, at least you know how much you saved.

Secondly, it does not cost pearle two dollars to make the glasses, that's ridiculous. Lenses are expensive, the store has to pay for the frame, and then they have to pay shipping to get all of it delivered to the store. Before making a complaint, make sure you're well informed. I work for a pearle, and your complaint is certainly un-informed.

• De
      30th of Sep, 2010

people always want something for free thats why our prices go up, I suppose pearle vision stole your purse

• Wa
      7th of Apr, 2011
    Pearle Vision - Can't believe there is no help!
    Pearle Vision

I purchased a pair of Revolution eye wear approximately two years ago. I hae misplaced the magnetic shade that accompained the eye wear. I have now found out that Pearle Vision does not carry this type of eye wear any longer; No representative has been resourceful to assist me. I have become discouraged with Pearle Vision. How may I obtain the magnetic shade? I had hoped to continue and patronize Pearle Vision, but I have not been treat well. Now, I will have to find a new optical center to take care of my eye needs. I will express non-service to friends and family members.

• Su
      12th of Jul, 2016
    Pearle vision - broken lenses
    pearle vision
    robinson t9wn centre
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

i complained earlier about my glasses purchases in june 2008 that have now cracked 3 times. the pearle vision person i spoke with today, december 21, 2008 has agreed that they should be replaced, so i wish to withdraw my complaint at this time