Peachtree Company / Poor quality doors!
Purchased door on 4-2-7 del to house on 5-7-07 installed then found that one side lite was installed upside down, contacted comp and they said new door would be ordered, new door received in June, had paint overspray on vinal covered jams, unusable, new door ordered again, THIRD door arrived in late July this door had another upside down side lite and was refused by me for delivery. Company did pay for original door installation and time off to supervise installation. Have been in contact with company sine July to have a different door paid for along with the cost and installation and my time off for supervision. Last contact with them is only for the first door and some expenses. I believe that they should have to pay for the new door, installation of the new door, supervision, finishing and other cost involved with a problem that is stopping the finishing of a front door and remodeling since April 2007 till Oct of 07.
More Peachtree Company Complaints & Reviews
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - Non-stop warranty never got going! 
- Peachtree Windows - Window not good 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - Defective windows 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - Poor Product 
- Peachtree Windows And Doors - Terrible quality product and service! 
- PWD Service - Peachtree ariel double hung tilt window seals all bad
- Peachtree Windows - will not respond
- Peachtree Capital Trust - Never put money on my account 
- Peachtree - Poor quality sliding doors 
- Rpmpeachtree - big liar