[Resolved] PDFFiller / unauthorized charge subscription services

5 United States

I was charged $120 for an unauthorized fee for services I never used. Matter of fact, this service was cancelled on the same day. I am demanding the return of all funds. If not, I will report the transaction as fraudulent. This is horrible way to do business. Furthermore, no additional communication has been received regarding any membership fees due.

• Resolution statement

• PDFFiller Customer Care's Response, Feb 11, 2019

Dear Michelle,

We’re really sad to read about your negative experience!

Judging by the amount you were charged (120 USD), it looks like you most probably missed the deadline for canceling the free trial.

Please, look at the very first email you received from us. It always contains the final date of the trial period.

The problem on our end is that we can’t track down your registration under the name indicated on this site.

Please, email our Support ([protected]@pdffiller.com) your full name and the email under which you’ve registered on the PDFfiller site. Then, they will be able to track your record of activities.

At this stage, we can only assure you that none of the financial transactions on our side can take place without the client’s agreement.

Mi