PC Richard & Son / sale of a smart tv that is not smart

1 Yonkers, NY, United States

My husband and I purchased two Sony Bravia 4K Smart TV's on Black Friday 2017. At the time we advised the sales man that we wanted a 55"and a 70" tv top of the line smart tv, that would be compatible with Alexa and other smart devices throu Bluetooth and wifi. We spent almost $3000 total on both these televisions. After the holiday we purchased the Alexa device only to discover neither television can connect to Alexa because neither tv has Bluetooth. We called the local store where we purchased them and were told we can exchange them for an additional $800 each??? I'm sorry but seriously? That's $1600 for both televisions on top of the $3000 we already paid. I can but the new version of the Bravia 70" for $1799 according to the Sony website. This is wholey unacceptable. I've been doing business with PC Richard and Sons for over 30 years and my father for probably 30 years before that. We have never experienced such poor salesmanship and service from your store. I would have expected the manager to offer a better solution then pay the store another $1600 to correct their salesman's mistake. But in these days and times the consumer has to beware of even well established trusted stores because there is no such thing as customer service.
I expect something to be done to rectify this situation to my satisfaction in a timely fashion.

Ki