PC Mall / Charged for the order never received!

I placed an order for a wireless internal card thru them and each time I check the status of the order it states "in process". I've called several times and they continue to play games with me. Each person states that I have to call a different number and after 2 days I was finally told that the order had been released to the warehouse but I still haven't received my order which was supposed to ship next day air. I have already been charged for this order.

Lu

Comments

• Th
      27th of May, 2008

I'm surprised after searching this site for complaints that there wasn't more posted about PC Mall, Inc. The company is the worse place to do business. These complaints are not just your run of the mill errors, but rather deliberate scams used to discourage consumers against refunds, returns etc. and the practices are widely encouraged by upper management. This place is well known for unethical practices and they are always bombarded with legal actions from consumers, as well as past employees.

• Al
      24th of Apr, 2009
    PC Mall - Never received product but was charged
    PC Mall
    New York

I ordered Novabackup from PC Mall. They charged my card, claimed that they shipped it on April 13, but never did so. Most phone calls and e-mails to them were ignored. The few times I got somebody on the phone, they promised follow up e-mails or phone calls but never did anything.

As of now, I have no product and a credit card bill for something I never received.

This company is a total fraud and total rip-off.