Paypal / very poor seller protection
I guess PayPal is not that bad when you are a buyer, but if you are a seller like me prepare to get zero help and support from PayPal!
I had an account on eBay and was selling stuff. One of my customers contacted me and said that he was not satisfied with the product and asked for a refund. I told him that first I want to get my item back and after I get it I'll issue a refund and he agreed. Later I got contacted by PayPal and they said that there was a dispute against me, that I was a fraudulent seller and refused to refund my customer!! They did not believe that I was the actual victim and that buyer was just a thieve. They gave him his money back and I did not receive my product back. Absolutely terrible attitude towards sellers!! PayPal is not so good as many think.
More Paypal Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal Inc - request to release my funds 
- Paypal. Geconsumerfinance.com - won't let you online to pay bill until after your charged late fee 
- Paypal - microsoft corporation march 7, 2018 12:51 am $69.99 unauthorized debit out of my account
- Paypal And eBay - chinese ebayers pandora 
- Paypal Inc - unauthorized charge