Paypal / no refund from paypal after seller shipping illegal goods that were clones

Espanola, ON, Canada

To Whom it may concern:
I have sent several appeals to Paypal regarding this transaction. I informed the seller that his goods were illegal clones and not the products that he stated in his ads. The were second rate units that I paid $855.00 US dollars.
He requested that I send them back, but it is against the law to ship illegal goods back. I told this to Paypal and they still instructed me to ship the goods back.
I sent them a copy of their policy posted below stating that goods were to be destroyed.
Effective Date: Nov 01, 2010

“13.3 What type of payments are eligible for re-imbursement under
PayPal Buyer Protection?

“Sellers: As a seller you are liable to PayPal if you lose a Claim
from a buyer with a PayPal account registered anywhere in the world.
This includes, without limitation, where you sell to a buyer who is a
Full Programme User and the buyer files a SNAD Claim, in which case
you will generally be required to accept the item back and refund the
buyer the full purchase price plus original shipping costs. You will
not receive a refund on your PayPal fees. If you lose a Significantly
Not as Described Claim because the item you sold is counterfeit, you
will be required to provide a full refund to the buyer and you will
not receive the item back (it will be destroyed).”

They still continued to send me emails requesting a tracking #, there was no way to respond to paypal from that email. I therefore called them and they told me to speak with a Supervisor. The supervisor Lester said he would review it and get back to me with the documentation he required to prove the products were clones and a letter from a professional to state they were not the legal products from China.

I continue to file appeals, they closed the file on my account and all the records of communication are now deleted.
I only have emails with them stating how unprofessional they are for not following through with the appeal in the appropriate method.
They keep saying the appeal was not granted because of an incorrect tracking #, there never was a tracking # because I always told them I'm not shipping Illegal good back to China and paying for shipping twice to have nothing in return. Their policy clearly stated to destroy the goods, which the distributor that works for me did. Nothing could be salvage because they did not have the legal electronic power supply that Canada requires.
I based my claim on illegal goods, clones and feel that Paypal does not service their customers needs and on top of that I paid them for this transaction.
I continue to appeal all emails and still no call from the supervisor or paperwork as agreed.
The first picture is how a real android box that is legal.
The second picture is the illegal ones they shipped me.
Can you please help me, I'm in Canada and this has cost my business lots of money.
Brenda LaFrance