Paypal / holding funds

I have filed this under Ebay Scams because i believe ebay is behind all this. So i have not used paypal or ebay for over a year. I need some cash so i sell some items and they are bid and paid for my the winners. Then my money if frozen. Paypal says it is because of poor ratings/feedback, however i have %100 positive feedback, never a bad one... ever! Then they say it is a high risk item. Then three more items get on hold. The items have been delivered and still it is on "hold". I believe that due to Ebay and paypals monopoly they are hold my cash and making interest on it at my expense. This is not their money to touch. I have done nothing wrong. When you and ask to speak to a manager they either say no or put you on hold for 45min!!! then disconnect you. If i ever get my (now over $500) cash back i will never go to that site again. I know others have experienced it and i would sure like to start a law suit. It is the principle that gets me... its not their money to hold for trumped up reasons.

A  14th of Oct, 2009 by
I once sold an item on ebay and used paypal to accept the payment, which happened to be only $30.00. Paypal put the money on hold until I shipped the item, the buyer received it, and the buyer gave me positive feedback. At that time and now, I have 100% positive feedback and have been rated several times as a 5-star "ebayer." Thankfully the buyer actually left me positive feedback after contacting him/her, but paypal decided to charge me a fee of $1.17, even though I have never had any bad reports against me. It's a good thing I was planning on paying the shipping by check or cash instead of printing the shipping label off of paypal, which I never plan on doing because I don't trust them enough to trust what they want someone to print. I think that all of the angry (mad, unhappy, dissatisfied, etc.) people that have done business with ebay and/or paypal should get in contact with each other and do something about this outrage. As many others have said, ebay AND paypal need to be regulated and audited. I am sure that Ebay and Paypal make most of their money through theft and scams, then continue to charge us fees for everything they possibly can think of.
N  17th of Jan, 2012 by
PayPal has been with-holding my funds even though the USPS tracking # clearly indicates the item has been delivered. The Purchaser even e mailed them and indicated he has received the package. Despite numerous calls and e mails, all I get back from PayPal are form responses. Is there anyway to sue these crooks??
A  17th of Jan, 2012 by
PayPal has with held my funds even though the Receipiant has told them he has received the purchased item. PayPal never responds to e mails or phone calls,

PayPal Logo PayPal