Payless Car Rental / Fraudulent Repair Charges
After renting a vehicle from Payless at the Toronto airport location, my credit card was charged over $600 for pre-existing damages to the vehicle. A trumped up invoice from a company called Les Automobiles Autowise was sent to me claiming materials and 5 hours of labour for supposed repairs to the passenger side door. The vehicle was already damaged in so many areas when I rented it that it became immediately obvious that this is a scam and no actual repairs are ever made. The repair company and Payless share the same business address! And an internet search revealed previous complaints against Les Automobiles Autowise in Ontario and Quebec. Luckily, my credit card insurance will cover these costs, but let this be a warning to ALL to never use Payless Car Rental!!
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - Customer service 
- Payless Car Rental - car rental
- Payless Car Rental - major issue/inconvenience with the car that I rented.
- Payless Car Rental - ez-pass and tolls
- Payless Car Rental - e-toll statement id t58156607, contract #u307468722
- Payless Car Rental - fake charges and issues