PatPat / worst company I have ever dealt with

I ordered baby clothes on Nov. 26, 2018, I selected express shipping and was suppose to receive it on the 5th of December. I received an email stating that my order would be delayed, at which time, I inquired about how much of a delay, when I did not get a specific answer, I told them to cancel my order. I tried to reach out to this awful company many times, then I received an email that my items shipped. They continuously give me links that show no record of my package being sent. I do not believe it was shipped and I did inform them to cancel my order before it was shipped out. I am very disappointed in this company and the service they provide. Their website had a California address for contact, I am not happy with the fact that they are misleading consumers, in which the company is actually located in China. In my past experiences with dealing with out of country companies is that their clothes are cheaply made. I have tried to call them numerous times, but I get a recording that the vm is full and unable to leave a message. I notified my bank of my ordeal and they have referred my case to the fraud department. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Th