Passport / passport denied but not all information I sent was considered
II have been trying to get a passport card since Nov of 2014. I last mailed an envelope to your Charleston Passport Center on March 27, 2015. I received a letter from that office dated May 7, 2015 telling me they denied my application because I had not sent in the requested information. But, I did indeed send requested information and more on 3/27/15. That information took a long time to acquire and cost me money as well. I feel as if I have been ignored and cheated. How can I get some help. I don't have the funds to reapply and no one even mentioned anything about the i information I send on March 27. Please, help me. Danny Pena Ref [protected]. I have received correspondence from the Charleston Passport Agency but in none of they correspondence did they refer to the information I sent them in 3/7. I fell as though they ignored it or lost it and it information that was difficult to get and very time consuming.
More Passport Complaints & Reviews
- Passport - status of passport 
- Passport - status enquiry/ non recieval 
- Passport - police inquiry 
- Passport - redispatch passsport
- Passport - application has been transferred to policy section, please see the pro lucknow 
- Passport - not received after nearly 5 months
- Passport - one pakistani taken my passport and 10000sr
- Passport - final exit
- Passport - passport application has been closed?
- Passport - lost