Passport Office New Delhi / delay of issuing of passport

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I Rajesh Dhamija have lost my previous passport No: G2122975 and reported to police after that I have submitted all the relevent documents to Regional passport office new delhi on 08th April 2008 and have got a file ref no: D001079 but after that i have not heard any thing yet I went to the local police station and asked them have they received any Police verification for me but they did not received any verification report for me yet. Then i went back to passport office and have spoken with the PRO And they have suggested me to submit a new PP Form Which I have submitted to the passport office on 22th May 2008. and still i m awaiting for police verification .

Dear Sir My previous passport was issued from delhi and with the same residence address but i dont know why they are taking so much time.

Now I am very DISAPPOINTED with services from the passport office. Now I am having a emergency to fly to UK as my wife is living over there and she wants me to bring our kids overthere as she is alone there. So i am requesting you to kindly help me to get my passport AS soon as possible.

Many Thanks,

Comments

10th of Jul, 2008

To
    Delhi PRO
    I Manikant manish have applied my passport form at asaf Ali road reginal office by the date 15-5-08 but still i have not recieved my passport.My file no. is z008391 and I need urgently my passport because i have to leave for south korea by 15-6-08 so kindly send my passport whithin this date, otherwise I will miss my admission.
    yours: MANIKANT MANISH
    Passport file no: z008391

• Sh
      24th of Jul, 2008

sir,

i need address and phone no. of pass port office

thanking you

regards

shakeel

• Ke
      20th of Nov, 2008

To
    Delhi PRO

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for passport of my daughter on 17 Jun 2008 in Faridabad. Being a child of 6 month old it took till 17-Aug to do police verification. They have dispatched the Application on 06-Oct-2008 to Delhi office and I am still waiting for it.

I am in US and she along with other family members need to fly ASAP.

Applicant name : - Rishika Negi
    DOB 9-Mar-2008
    FAther ; Kedar Singh Negi
    Address 569/21c Faridabad.

I don't have file number of Delhi as I have submitted Application in Faridabad.

Kedar Singh Negi

• Ka
      16th of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I have applied for getting my passport on as per the application no on date 5-nov-2008. but till the date I have not received it.

kavita vashishth
    ph no. 09315418359

• Ka
      16th of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I have applied for getting my passport on as per the application no Z481521 on date 5-nov-2008. but till the date I have not received it.
    Form last 15days the status is coming, please advice some one to check the status and make it fast.please sir please. MY PASSPORT NO IS H3082668

kavita vashishth
    ph no. 09315418359

• Vs
      9th of Mar, 2009

My name is vikas file number Z099980 applied on 27-05-2008 at nehru place have not recieved the passport as of now. More then 10 months verification has been done 3 and I have submitted the documents 3 times at bikaji kama palace looking forward the sue the passport office and PRO.

VIKAS

• Ni
      30th of Sep, 2009
    passport office new delhi - 2 yrs and yet not received passport, Indefinite Delay
    passport office new delhi
    India

2 yrs and yet not received passport, Indefinite Delay, File ref no : DLH-A043477-07

I had applied for the passport on 20/12/2007 and yet not received passport.
    On internet the status is showing "Out of station during police verification; please send 3 personal particular forms for re-verification."
    but I have already submitted the submitted 3 PP forms on around september '08 and Polish re-verification is also done in my presence.

And I have visited several times to RPO, Bikaji Camapalce, delhi regarding this issue. I last visited RPO on September '09. He told me that the passport will be issued within next week. But still I have not received my passport.

Seeking for appropriate and quick response.

Passport application detail: Dated: 20/12/2007
    File no. : A043477
    File ref no. : DLH-A043477-07

• Bh
      10th of Nov, 2009
    passport office new delhi - Very delay (not dispatched)
    passport office
    nic.in

Desk officer

After end of my possible struggle I am knocking your door for help regarding mismanagement and very much delay in my passport. In reference to the file reference number "DLH A022595 09" I would like to mention that I applied for passport on 24 April 2009 at bhikaji kama palace, R K Puram, New Delhi.
    Police came at my home for verification in June. In July online status appeared " Police Report is clear Application is under process".
    This is November, approximately Six and half months passed but passport is not dispatched till now, and no any change appeared in status.
    In August I registered my complaint through fax to the PRO of concerned department, this month again I sent a fax, but unfortunately no any response from their end.
    I also lodged my complaint in CIC in this regard with Complaint number "RC/UG/09/10963y69o" dated 27/10/2009 and also sent signed hard copy to CIC, but unfortunately no response.
    Your excellency,
    It is requested to kindly check this matter and help me. Allah helps one who helps others.

With regards

File Ref.Number : A11388609
    Applicant's Name : SURAJ PANDEY
    Application Date : 06/01/2009
    City : LKO
    Status : It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

Respectfully sir,
    I beg to say that the status which was wriiten above was writeen from upto two month
    I have urgent work of my passport but you are not sending it from upto five months
    please send it immideately
    I have send several email to you but you couldn't understand my problems.
    so please verify and the status of my passport and send it immideately.
    Suraj pandey s/o shree Radhey shyam pandey
    village dakhi post mukarimpur dist gorakhpur
    uttar pradesh

The A.P.O (P.G)
    New Delhi
    Sub: Request for the passport

Hello sir

I have applied for a passport on 20th Aug. 2009, but not yet received it. Current status is "Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO. I m three time met the PRO Section. I have already submitted three verification documents to PRO Section for 2 times & so many mails & fax. But there have no police enquiry yet from the department. My Application Number is DLH-H017216 in Delhi .Is there any problem with my application, if yes then what is it and what am I supposed to do .If no, then why my application is not processed and what is the reason for delay.

Kindly consider my case, so that i may get my passport at the earliest. Please help me.

Thanking you,

• Kh
      11th of Feb, 2011
    passport office new delhi - Delay in Passport

Respected Sir,

I( Lalita Yadav) applied passort on 30 Nov 2010 at Bikajikama Place New Delhi office.

File No H018933(Haryana-MohinderGarh) is alloted and file went for police verification.

Police verification done on 29 Dec 2010 and on 30 Dec 2010 they dispatched it back to passport office with RPC no 1039-PP/223-PP.

Its more than one month but its still showing status as 'Application pending for want of police report'.I checked at police station again but its dispatched from there, they show me records.

I personally visit the office and submit the application form to track the status but still there is no update.

Its already more than three months i applied for passport. can you pls track and update me the status of my application.

Thanks in advance.