Passport Office - Ghaziabad / Passport file not being transfered for 6 months

1 India Review updated:

Hi I am Dinesh Tyagi, applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 5th May, 2017, file ref. no A005633-06 . As per passport online site it is showing. "Contact to PRO". I visited 4 times passport office but every time got different 2 advise from PRO so then I did same whatever they asked me, but nothing has been done from them, then I submitted the application to transfer my file to Secundera(A.P) passport office as I am working in Satyam Computers Hyderabad But still i didn't see my file transfered as six month over, then recently I met to PRO and Chief passport officer in Ghaziabad, but this time PRO advised me to sumitt the application for file close and then I rushed to Chief passport Officer but got the same answer. is there anyway to get the file transfer ASAP

Can anybody help me in this regards
Thanks in advance
Dinesh Tyagi

Comments

• Pa
      31st of Aug, 2007
    Passport Office - Ghaziabad - Passport delayed by 20 months!
    India

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP with file number:- Z160041/2017 in January 2017. It has been twenty months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "Police verification is incomplete and the case is being examined". I am afraid it is going to take another year for the same.

29th of Apr, 2008

dear sir,
    i have applied for new passport on 24 may 2017.
    but not received till now.
    duration time 12 month

my file no. a008524
    key no. 6500852407

• Ga
      4th of Dec, 2008

ihave aplied for passport on 20/10/2017 but i could not find my passport .i shall visit ur office before 15/12/08

• Bi
      26th of Apr, 2009

dear sir,
    i have applied for new passport on 20/03/2017
    but not received till now.
    duration time one month

my file no.gzb01486109
    biju abraham

• Su
      10th of Jun, 2009

Respected Sir/Mam,

I want to make a request that I have to apply for a passport in your
    office. Actually, in my Voter I.D. card my name is misspelled, besides
    this I also don't have a Rashion card of Ghaziabad. As these are the
    important documents required for making the passport, I want to know
    that if I can give an affidavit for the same. So, will you please be so
    kind to provide assistance to me in this regard.

Yours Sincerely
    Subha Laxmi Mohanty
    B-158, Ashok Nagar,
    Ghaziabad �

• Gi
      28th of Aug, 2009

Dear sir

I had aaplied for the passport, but there is no response from your office. All the had already done and file also send to the your office and more than 10 months are gone, but their is no action taken yet .

My passport no. Z162795 08 and my name GIREENDRA KUMAR & D.O.B 20/05/1987.

Sir I have a request to you please dispatch my passport.

• As
      27th of Apr, 2011

Dear sir,
    There should be proper timing information on internet that after so much days the file will move from regional passport office to the local police station for verification or the movement of the file should be managed ie the file has been sent to sp office on..., the file has been sent from sp office to local police sta6ion on...etc with the regular updates,
    Regards
    Ashish
    Agra

• Sy
      1st of May, 2011

hi, my name is syed mohammad ali khan, i had applied for the passport on 13th january 2017 and it should have been dispatched by 10th april 2017, but now the status has changed and it says ''Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO .'' My file no. is GZB00212211 sir please help me out, i would be thankful to you.

• Re
      7th of Oct, 2015
    Passport Office - Ghaziabad - No one pick up call on given number also no update on mail too.
    Sec-34 Noida
    Noida
    India

I have applied for passport In April 2017, now as per tracking found objection that something wrong with my Father name spelling, as per the portal an objection letter supposed to arrive at my home town but till yet didnt received the same also no one pick up the phone, Dont know what kind of services you have been providing us.