Passport / passport delayed for more than one year

1 43/46 Shastri Nagar/Ram Nagar, close to Lohagarh Sec. School, Bharatpur Rajasthan, India
Phone: 09414376084

Dear sir,
this is to bring to your notice that I had applied for a re-issue of passport on 21-07-2010, with file ref no. - Jpr – w060297 -10.The police verification was cleared on 10th jan. 2011.
I checked my status on 21-01-2011 that time status was that
"police report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched
by 28-01-2011 and subject to all documents being in order".

I checked my status of passport in march 2011 which changed to
"it is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances has been
delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time."
On website updated on 03-03-2011

I went there two times and requested they said police report is not clear and I again filled 2 police report form they told me that we will sent these documents to bharatpur officially. Second time police came and meet to me and sent report to passport office.

I went again to passport office on 02-04-2011 at 3.00 pm those people forbid to me nothing can be done this time come tomorrow at 9 pm. I requested again the concerned authorities, the answer was same. Due to some health problem I came to my native place bharatpur, I was suffering by stone problem.

I took 2 months treatment and checked my status on 24th july 2011 status was horrible .
It has been reported that you are not residing at the present address
given in your passport application. Please explain, why you have given
wrong information and furnish your correct residential address with
proof.

After that I sent mail to regional passport officer’s email ID : rpo.[protected]@mea.Gov.In
with attached photos files of following documents on 27-07-2011

sbi passbook.Jpg ‎ (290.2 kb)
sbi passbook last page 13-07-2011.Jpg (292.2 kb)
application for character certificate.Jpg ‎ (398.7 kb)
police character certificate.Jpg ‎ (511.7 kb)
police report page 1 rbm hospital chowki, bharatpur.Jpg ‎ (428.8 kb)
police report page 2 rbm hospital chowki, bharatpur.Jpg ‎ (213.6 kb)
ration card and gas diary.Jpg ‎ (591.6 kb)
gas receipt slip july 2011.Jpg ‎ (260.9 kb)
tele phone bill.Jpg ‎ (653.5 kb)
ward member's certificate. Jpg ‎ (563.9 kb)
voter ID.Jpg ‎ (537.1 kb)
voter id2.Jpg ‎ (556.7 kb)
and other documents those are very sufficient to prove that I am living here and have my own house and everything like motorbike, bank accounts, lpg connection, telephone connection in bharatpur.
Particular address that I gave in my application form. I gave you true information.

If need, I will forward the mails those I sent to rpo jaipur, they ( passport office people ) never reply. They never picked up telephone. I have tried many times.

I requested to you sir, kindly rectify my major problem of mental stress, and help me to issue my renewal passport.

Veer vaibhav mishra s/0 sh. Ramveer mishra