PartsTrain.com / Theft

CA, United States Review updated:
4.55

I ordered 2 window regulators on Partstrain.com. The website advertised that the parts were in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours. My Visa was charged the full amount, promptly. After not receiving a "tracking number" via email, as promised, I called daily to the "customer service" department (which is nothing more than a call center with untrained idiots running it). Each time, they indicated my order was set to ship out that day and I'd get a tracking number later via email once it ships. 10 days later, after receiving the same story repeatedly, I canceled the order. The person said again I'd get an email with those details. I never received the email; I called again to verify cancellation and was told it didn't get canceled. I canceled the order again. I filed a dispute with my credit card issuer. These folks have nothing more than a theft ring set up. I'd rather have paid more and gotten a quality part and excellent customer service from a legit local business than have to have gone through 2 weeks of hassle with these frauds. Stay away from PARTSTRAIN.com or PARTSBIN.com; they're thieves!
B

Comments

Th
  8th of Oct, 2008
agree that Partstrain are crooks.

I ordered a part from them and they signed me up without my permission
to a shoppers discount and charged my credit card $10 a month for eight months
and I never noticed this charge until I stopped using that credit card. They
will never refund anything back. I sent them all the info more then once and
I never hear back. Isn't this some sort of fraud that I could report to the
district attorney in there are or the inspector general.

PartsTrain Logo PartsTrain