PartsGeek / return policy

United States, Georgia, Roswell Review updated:
Phone: 770-262-5978
I ordered a part from PartsGeek because the price was much less than my local auto parts store. It took a while to get the part and in the time between order and delivery I was hospitalized. I asked my brother to install the part but he was not able to because PartsGeek had shipped it incorrectly. Because I was very sick, required surgery, a week in the hospital, and two weeks in bed at home recovering from major surgery, I wasn't aware that PartsGeek had shipped the wrong part. I paid over $200 but they won't refund my money because the period for return is only 30 days. I tried to explain that I had 3 major surgeries in the interim, but they were unsympathetic. I even offered to get my surgeon, oncologist, and radiologist to write letters, but they remained steadfast in their refusal to consider a refund. Believe me, after several months out of work due to illness I could really use the money. Since I have no other recourse against this unethical company, I have decided that I will tell the truth about what jackasses they are in the hope that it will influence others not to purchase from them.

N  13th of Aug, 2017 by
I bought a bug sheild from this company and when i received it broken in half they refused to pay return shipping and questioned if i would get credit for the part at all so i would like to influence any one i can not to order from this company at all they have no customer service department at all as far as i can see.JUST A VERY POOR COMPANY.

Parts Geek Logo Parts Geek