PartsGeek / return policy
I ordered a part from PartsGeek because the price was much less than my local auto parts store. It took a while to get the part and in the time between order and delivery I was hospitalized. I asked my brother to install the part but he was not able to because PartsGeek had shipped it incorrectly. Because I was very sick, required surgery, a week in the hospital, and two weeks in bed at home recovering from major surgery, I wasn't aware that PartsGeek had shipped the wrong part. I paid over $200 but they won't refund my money because the period for return is only 30 days. I tried to explain that I had 3 major surgeries in the interim, but they were unsympathetic. I even offered to get my surgeon, oncologist, and radiologist to write letters, but they remained steadfast in their refusal to consider a refund. Believe me, after several months out of work due to illness I could really use the money. Since I have no other recourse against this unethical company, I have decided that I will tell the truth about what [censored]es they are in the hope that it will influence others not to purchase from them.
More PartsGeek Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- Parts Geek - catalytic converter
- Parts Geek - power steering pump/no reply after requesting earlier promised ra. repeated lack of reply.
- Parts Geek - clutch kit
- Parts Geek - belt return
- Parts Geek - radiator