PartsGeek

Posted:

return policy

Roswell, Georgia
Phone: 770-262-5978
I ordered a part from PartsGeek because the price was much less than my local auto parts store. It took a while to get the part and in the time between order and delivery I was hospitalized. I asked my brother to install the part but he was not able to because PartsGeek had shipped it incorrectly. Because I was very sick, required surgery, a week in the hospital, and two weeks in bed at home recovering from major surgery, I wasn't aware that PartsGeek had shipped the wrong part. I paid over $200 but they won't refund my money because the period for return is only 30 days. I tried to explain that I had 3 major surgeries in the interim, but they were unsympathetic. I even offered to get my surgeon, oncologist, and radiologist to write letters, but they remained steadfast in their refusal to consider a refund. Believe me, after several months out of work due to illness I could really use the money. Since I have no other recourse against this unethical company, I have decided that I will tell the truth about what jackasses they are in the hope that it will influence others not to purchase from them.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Comments

N  13th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I bought a bug sheild from this company and when i received it broken in half they refused to pay return shipping and questioned if i would get credit for the part at all so i would like to influence any one i can not to order from this company at all they have no customer service department at all as far as i can see.JUST A VERY POOR COMPANY.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree