Parts Geek, LLC / I was sent the wrong part "twice"

1 21175 Main St, units a&bCarson, CA, United States

On 12-22-2015 order #15-[protected] total $67.61 drafted from my account. I ordered engine mount bushings part number W0133-1851998 (according to the on line catalog)2 at $29.33 each. I received 2 engine torque rod mounts at $47.33 each (according to the on line catalog #W0133-1614334) part number on package reads as 8671633 and states engine support bracket. I then filled out a support ticket on 12-31-2015 # [protected], and a response on January 2, 2016 at 10:24 am that I received the correct part. Another support ticket on 1-4-2016 Support Ticket# [protected]. The response to this one was "This ticket does not require a response in order for it to remain closed and that came in on 1-5-2016 at 9:23 am. Another ST# [protected] on 1-5-2016 and the response was my RMA number of [protected]. I sent the parts back on 1-7-2016 with insurance total $19.32 Another ST#[protected] on 1-6-16 the response same day, the response was it has been set up for return. In the mean time I thought maybe someone just put the wrong part in the box (mistakes happen) so I reordered on 1-4-16 and received the same engine torque rod mount on 1-9-16. Not the bushings. Somewhere there is a problem with part numbers/ catalog numbers. Now I have to fill out yet another ST(which is currently down) to send back parts I did not order. I would like to be refunded the postage for both packages sent back. I have the receipt for the first one and will keep the second one for proof as well. I have pictures printed out of the parts we ordered (on line catalog) and the parts we received. We will be trying elsewhere for these bushings. This system with the support ticket (ST) is frustrating. There are times that you need to talk to someone to clear up a simple problem. I am attaching my cell number if there are any questions. Thank you Lisa [protected]

Li