Papa John's / delivery map area

1 3999 Austell RdAustell, GA, United States
Phone: 6789454500

I searched Papa John's website using my home address for a store location and it populated the Austell Rd location as being 3.03 miles from my house. I placed a call to the store for the delivery order. I was told “We do not deliver to your location and to call the Powder Springs store location. I stated the map states the Powder Springs store is 3.64 miles from my house. I called the PS store and was told they do not deliver to the location. So, I decided to stop what I was doing, reschedule my conference calls and go to pick up my pizza from the Austell, GA location. I picked up the pizza and when I pulled into my drive way, there was a Papa John delivery guy two houses down the street from my house. I went to my neighbor’s house and ask the gentleman what store location was he from and he said the Austell, GA location. I’m very frustrated and upset that I had to leave home just to pick up my pizza when the store delivered to my neighbor within seconds of my return back home. My order confirmation # is 403490

Co