Panera Bread / particular store
I OFTEN eat at Panera.. I'm a huge fan.. So imagine how disappointing it is that the worst Panera I've ever eaten at is the one closest to where I now live. Accuracy of order is sort of a 50/50 proposition... and the store is usually filthy, but just so you know I'm not just a whiny entitled customer (sure you have a bunch of those), I'll illustrate my complaint with a simple fact...
On two of my last three visits this location (Harbison, Columbia, SC) was out of bread.. PLUS out of silverware... Then last week at peak lunch time no silver... SO three consecutive visits this store can't offer me a fork..NO more will I pay $15 for a soup and salad and have a restaurant use plastic forks and knives.. Once is okay, but a pattern with this store has emerged... Just pathetic..
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)