Panera Bread — muffins
I purchased 4 muffins from the New Port Richey/Little rd location in Florida on 12/4/18. I ordered 2 of the cranberry/orange and brought them to a friends house.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Port Richey, FL She cut them up and served them so I could not return the product, but She gave me 3 blueberry muffins. This is not what I ordered.
I have been a good customer and stopped in for those particular muffins.
I called the location phone and no-one answers the phone.
Wendy Roos [protected]
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)