Panera Bread — missing product
I sent my husband to the Panera bread in Parsippany NJ and not all my items were in the bag. I was missing the Cesar salad with chicken and the bag of chips. When he got home the only things in there were the 2 BLT turkey avocado sandwiches and 2 bags of chips. I am thinking there was a second bag that was not given to him.
I was quite annoyed when I got home late and there was no dinner for me.
So the next time I went up there I brought my receipt and told the man at the drive thru on Friday November 17th and I felt he just blew me off. He just said well everything is there today I just packed and closed the window.
I go there quite often and have never complained before now. I feel the gentleman was rude for closing the window on me as well as not correcting my complaint. My husband paid for the food but never received it.
I have attached a copy of my original receipt. I see on top of the receipt it says "WE'LL FIX YOUR ORDER RIGHT AWAY", which didn't happen, I wish to receive some kind of reimbursement for my salad. Please contact me asap thank you
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)