Panera Bread / discrimination

Bronx, NY, United States

First Starbucks now Panera Bread? I am a frequent customer at the Pelham Manor location, I am there maybe 3 to 4 days a week. I routinely come in, grab a table and open up my laptop and order my 1st meal directly to my table, most times I would choose the "You pick 2" option, because I know I would be spending multiple hours there. The floor staff knows me, and joke with me, they even know my name. Anyway today 10/19/18, management decides to walk up to me and basically say that I just came in from the street to sit in there and take up space. However, (no I didn't go black girl crazy) I politely explained to her that I did order food, actually 3 items, a sandwich, soup and a pastry. After she went to verify she then came back and said that the time I purchased it was 11:22am which arrived to my table around 11:35, and I was approached at around 1:50pm. However I explained to her that there are many people that I can point to, that have been here before I was, and only spent $2.39 on one drink. So now I need to see what the policy is in regards to how long you can sit in the dining area from time of purchase. Because this is DISCRIMINATION!!!

Ka