Panda Expressproduct

Was in the Panda Express on Hammer Lane 2/3/17. Ordered the chicken with string beans, 2 veggie rolls, chicken with mushrooms, rice and noodles.
Food was served and checked out at register. I got home and ate a portion of the food and put the rest in the fridge.
A few hours later I had a terrible pain in my lower stomach. I thought perhaps it was gas so I took pepto bismol and the pain subsided for about 20 minutes. After that time, the pain got worse and it was coming in intervals of every 15 minutes.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Stockton, CA I began to get hot and cold at the same time, the stomach pain now had gotten worse and I could feel the urge to use the bathroom. After that was over, I felt the urge to vomit, I was able to finally vomit all that I had eaten of the food and felt better. The chills continued and I was weak and dehydrated. I had food that kind of thing happen before several years ago and this was just like that food poisoning. I have been to Panda Express before and never experienced this before however since this happened I would be fearful of it happening again so I won't be patronizing there again.

Mr