Panda Expresspanda express

My husband went here today may 2, 2018 at 8:45 pm and they had the door locked when he tried to tell them to unlocked it they were shooing him away until a white family came then they unlocked the door. So basically if the white family never showed up he wouldn't be able to get anything because apparently they're racist against black people. And this location doesn't closed until 9:30pm in the inside so beware people of color I will be calling corporate!! This is the second incident that we had to deal with at this location. This is the 6602 Gulf Fwy, la marque Texas.

Sh
May 04, 2018

Comments

•   May 04, 2018

Did you argue yell the last time you were there? It could be the encounter and not your color. Perhaps they were robbed by a single black male and were now suspecting of single black men.

• Su
      May 19, 2018

Did your husband act like a lunatic about them unlocking the door? If so, I wouldn't have wanted to unlock it either! Gee, can I go through life and blame everything on the color of other people's skin!

•   May 11, 2019

Great gut you married. What a prince! Yelling and carrying on about panda Express and how a white family came by and they let them in.

Maybe they denied him access because one patron in a restaurant is just scary. Nothing to do with being black although I'm sure your husband vocalized his blackness. People who whine racism usually vocalize "rasize me" when out and about.