Outdoors Online / unethical behavior, thieves

United States Review updated:

I placed an order on 12/21/16 order #92796 for a cup & handle, the creeps sent my handle & kept the cup, they stole $30.00 from me. They sent me a survey asking how i was enjoying my handle, as if. I have tried multiple emails & phone calls to no avail. I wish i had went with my gut feeling and not bought from them in the first place. This was supposed to be a christmas present for my son. Now he has no present & i have no money!

Ca
Feb 16, 2017

Comments

• Watch out! They closed that website and now use www.outdoorsclubs.com!

Counterfeiters!

And beware - I was also warned some of these counterfeiters are using TOXIC metals in the production of their FAKE Yetis!

Report to the IC3 (FBI Internet Crimes Bureau) and also the FTC. Also file a report with YETI in Austin (512) 394-9384. They are actively pursuing these counterfeiters. Unfortunately, they evidently scam people and then shut down that website and move on to the next one!

REAL YETI dealers must carry the entire YETI LINE! CALL YETI in Austin to confirm a REAL dealer BEFORE you purchase!

Check out the other people scammed on youtube.com! It is horrific! They call them "FETIS". UGH!