Having problems with GolfNow?

GolfNow Customer Service Contacts

+1 833 465 3847 (Customer Service)
+1 800 251 5451 (Play Card)
+1 866 759 4699 (GolfNow Cares Team)
+1 844 800 4653 (GolfNow Cares Partner Support)
7580 Golf Channel Dr.
Orlando, Florida
United States - 32819-8947

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GolfNow Customer Service. Initial GolfNow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GolfNow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GolfNow. Discuss the issues you have had with GolfNow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GolfNow Complaints & Reviews

Nov 24, 2020

GolfNow — Tee time cancellation

I made a reservation at Jonathan's Landing in Dover, DE. I read the reservation request the next day...

GolfNowGift Card Refund

$400 gift card balance never used will not refund never resolved.

5 calls, 15 emails, 2 chats, zero resolution.

Given the run around, brush off, excuses about procedures/ processes that don't exist meaning they don't implement any process other than PUSHING OFF. All lies. HORRIBLE horrible no HELP, no RESOLVE, all LIES about their guarantee of refunding unused gift cards.

NEVER go through this company.

Golf nowMembership

"Golf Now" I just received my credit card statement Oct.23rd. I noticed a charge of $199 from Golf Now.
    They say I signed up for a membership on Sept. 12th.( I did not ) I called, a girl told me she could not refund my money because it's past 30 days.
    I live in CT !! who signs up for a golf membership in Sept. ( now Oct. ) golf season could be over any day !!! she was not helpful, could not get me a supervisor, she said they would call in 24 / 48 hours. We shall see.

GolfNowCustomer service

I downloaded "golfnow" for the first time and I find out my email had been disabled?? Their customer is horrible and do not understand English or know what to do. 2 wks later, my profile is still not fixed😡😡 I've called the 2nd time and they claim it's been expedited. No one has made an effort to fix my email/profile. I have to check out as guest when I book tee time. I can't log in or use my profile whatsoever.

Oct 15, 2020

GolfNow — Support

[protected] is the number they give to the vip pass holders, but only if you are so lucky to actually get...

GolfNowAccount

My account with Golfnow was hacked and 3 reservations were made - 1 as a tee time, 1 as a Prepaid round and 1 as a Hot deal. As is typical Golfnow gives worthless $10 promo codes working people cant use during the week so they end up not refunding any money in the end. Golfnow started a fraud case on it but if it is like their refunds it will be worthless to me.

GolfNowCancelled this app as soon as I mistakenly bought it, through their support team.

I have gone through every means of removing my account from this app, yet they have tried to remove $107.00 from my bank on no less than 5 occasions, (make that 6 I just saw they tried again)? I can't even use my card bcuz if I get a payment on that card from my business invoices, I immediately send it to my personal bank acct. this is ridiculous! I've contacted them numerous times, to the extent I'm ready to hire a lawyer to address this situation?

• Updated by Rhnavycuid19 · Jul 16, 2020

I’m going to charge them with attempted fraud!
              They’ve tried to remove funds from my account at least 6 times ?

GolfNowMonthly play coupon value (reduced from unlimited value to $10)

I signed up as annual golfpass member in the golfnow family dec 2019. At that time the terms and conditions stated
            "all golfpass program members will receive one (1) golfnow promotional code (the"play promo code") per month while their golfpass membership is current and valid, which may be used to redeem one (1) hot deal* tee time of any value.
            Now golfnow has changed the terms to" "play" benefit after june 18th 2020. Golfpass members will receive one (1) ten dollar ($10.00) promotional code (the "play promo code") per month while their golfpass membership is current and valid.

What a huge reduction in potential benefits I have lost. This seems like an illegal change. A classic bait and switch that failing companies attempt.

I am only asking that I receive my any value coupon each month thru november.

• Sh
                Sheena Donald Sep 21, 2020

Same thing here... they told me the change was "Based on the feedback provided by our valuable customers thru surveys, our marketing team has made an adjustment to the benefits we offer to the members of our program"

GolfNowTee time booking error

GolfNowUnable to stop membership subscription

GolfNow is taking a payment of £9.50 every month from my Card. When I log on to the GolfNow site and try to manage my account, there is no card detail and no means of cancelling membership.
                GolfNow do not offer a means to contact them to cancel membership
                I wish to cancel membership as I get no value from this.
                Please help to cancel this payment as it is without doubt a fraudulent payment

• Ev
                    Evan369 Sep 10, 2020

We are having the same problem. We want to cancel not having even watched 1 live tournament. When we go to the streaming site to watch, it keeps going in a loop saying we have to pay another $69 to sign up. We already signed up after the free trial on the monthly $4.99 payment plan. We can't get to the live golf we signed up on that plan for and we want our refund now. This is the 3-4 attempt to get that info from the website to no avail. Somebody RSVP! But... I can't put my email address here...

GolfNowTee time booking attempted

I was charged a service fee of $4.95 when tee time booking gave me an error for the Brambleton Golf Course on July 7 at 12:50PM. There no way to contact GolfNow due to an infinite loop in the their contact information. How many other people had this problem and could not get this money back? I am going to submit this to the Better Business Bureau.

GolfNowPayment withdrawn from my bank account

Tried to book a tee time using my app and it kept giving me an error after entering my debit card information. I tried 3 times but got the same error. My debit card was charged 39.13 the next day. Tried calling GolfNow's customer service phone numbers and no matter what time of day they were closed and you were not able to leave a message.

GolfNowDouble charge for online tee times

I booked, twice, a Hot Deal on the Ingleside Golf Course website. Only because it was encouraged due to COVID. They charge my AMEX card what is advertised BUT I am also charged $15 from GolfNow. Why?

This has occurred twice before I discovered it,
                      I am NOT. GolfNow member.
                      There is no reference to GolfNow on the course's website.
                      Please let me know why.
                      When I notified Ingleside, they recommended calling for my tee times which I will do in the future.
                      My question is why you charged me that fee.
                      I would like reimbursement of $30 for each felonious fee you charged
                      This is not acceptable.

GolfNowReservation

We were looking at the app to see how it worked - we accidentally made a reservation but immediately tried to cancel it -- Also the golf course wasn't even open with COVID - but there was no way to get a credit and no way to send an email or call anyone to assist - We have been trying to get a refund from the moment we looked at the app --- Don't use this APP -

GolfNowMembership

On june 3rd of 2020 I put in for a membership with golf now. At that time I was offered a free laser gps and a dozen golf balls. On june 16th I texted customer support about my membership and was told at that time all the laser gps were sold out. How come I wasn't told when I subscribed that there were none available. Or even after the fact they ran out. From june 3rd to june 16th no one gave us any information that they were none. Is this some kind of scam. Now it is the principle of this argument

Jun 16, 2020

GolfNow — Golf reservation service refund / credit policy not being followed

I have been using GolfNow for several years and this was the first time I had to cancel a tee time due to an...

Jun 11, 2020

GolfNow — Gift card return

I purchased a gift card On May 8th or 9th, 2020, for my husband not knowing that he does not like to use...

GolfNowRefund due to rain

Did not refund my money after the course called to say that the course was closed due to rain on May 15 2020. Then there is no way to contact them. They have a chat that does not allow you to chat with anyone and disconnects when it does not know how to reply. There is no number to call and no information on the site. I have called the course and they also have no information on this company.
                            The policy on the site says that they will refund the entire amount (along with fees) if the course cancels due to weather, but they have not.
                            Seems very much like a scam as you cannot contact anyone for resolution.

• Rh
                                Rhnavycuid19 Jul 16, 2020

Try calling [protected]

GolfNowA t-time that I paid for but didn't get

ordered a t-time for meadowlark golf course on may 4th
                              the lady that took it said I hadw a time for 2:15 on the 7th of may.I gavemy credit card number she said thank you and said your all set.I never recieved a conformatiom number.When I arrived at the course at the said time they sad there was no t-time under my name.I was embarresed and humiliated and demand a credit tomy card number or I will seek legal action. thank you.

GolfNowBooking confirmation was not honored at the course. I was still charged

I booked tee time in cabo san lucas at the cabo san lucas country club. When I got to the course they said my conformation number did not exsist. I had to pay again and was charged by golf now. I ended up paying almost 720.00 dollars for 2 palyers. Golf nows charge was the hot deal of the day. 160.00. The course charged me 200 per teetime. I defnatily feel scammed. My confirmation number is [protected] on wndsday feb 5 2020 at 12:30. I will be disputing this charge with my credit card company.