OTL.ScoreSense.com — unauthorized billing
I noticed a unauthorized deduction from my bank account of 29.95. I called the phone number that my bank showed and I called up and spoke to a person that tried to feed me the BS that I enrolled with them back in March of 2013. I advised that person that I would not sign up for a company to manage my credit. I have been unemployed but taking care of my husband who has been ill for the past three years. We live on a pension that we barely get by on. I would never sign up for something like a place to watch my credit. I personally think that it is a waste of my money for something like that. I was put on hold while he put my through to his supervisor, "not" that did not happen.
I am so angry that this place took my money without my permission. They somehow got my information and have been stealing from me every month. They are taking food off my table and I don't appreciate that. I guess my next step is to contact the attorney general of my home state as well as the A.G. of Texas and then of course the Better Business Bureau. I don't know what good it will do but I need to do something. These places just take and take and they have been doing this for almost a year now. I also would like to let Google know as well as Bing that they are allowing a business steal from people through their site. I'm just mad, because these places keep getting away with it.
More OTL.ScoreSense.com Complaints & Reviews
- Scoresense.com - money taken out of my account without my permission 
- ScoreSense - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Score Sense - took monies off of my credit card 
- Scoresense.com - taking money directly from a checking account monthly without my approval 
- ScoreSense - false practices 
- Scoresense.com - still being billed on a closed account 
- ScoreSense - beware — they do not display all their info on the web 
- ScoreSense - unauthorize charges 
- OTL*ScoreSense.com - unauthorized charges to my debit card 
- Scoresense.com - unauthorized debit card debit from my checking account