OTL.ScoreSense.comunauthorized billing

I noticed a unauthorized deduction from my bank account of 29.95. I called the phone number that my bank showed and I called up and spoke to a person that tried to feed me the BS that I enrolled with them back in March of 2013. I advised that person that I would not sign up for a company to manage my credit. I have been unemployed but taking care of my husband who has been ill for the past three years. We live on a pension that we barely get by on. I would never sign up for something like a place to watch my credit. I personally think that it is a waste of my money for something like that. I was put on hold while he put my through to his supervisor, "not" that did not happen.
I am so angry that this place took my money without my permission. They somehow got my information and have been stealing from me every month. They are taking food off my table and I don't appreciate that. I guess my next step is to contact the attorney general of my home state as well as the A.G. of Texas and then of course the Better Business Bureau. I don't know what good it will do but I need to do something. These places just take and take and they have been doing this for almost a year now. I also would like to let Google know as well as Bing that they are allowing a business steal from people through their site. I'm just mad, because these places keep getting away with it.
Thank You.

Feb 07, 2015

Comments

• Sc
      Feb 16, 2015

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at [protected] to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense

• Al
      Sep 14, 2015

was charged a dollar and then charged $39.95 when it was suppose to be free called got canceled but denied refund before the 5 days were up so I will call the B.B.B. and the attorney generals office to complain to them about the scam hope you all do the same.