Orogold Serum / product did not last like they said it would!
i purchased several items from Orogold on March 23, 2015. The sales person expressed how long each product would last! The Serum she said was enough to use daily for 1 year! Other products are supposed to last 1 1/2 years. Today is June 7, 2015! That's just over 2 months and it ran out last night. What a rip off! This product cost $350! I certainly considered the daily expense of these products over a year to year and a half. I have used this product strictly as instructed. One pump a night...less than pea sized. What I thought would cost about $30./month was $175. I loved the product but would not purchase again. The other products are disappearing just as fast! Two of them have a pump and the empty contents of the jar are visible. I can tell they are nearly 1/4 gone when the should be 1/10 gone! What a rip off!
More Orogold Serum Complaints & Reviews
- Oro Gold - Unethical practices 
- Oro Gold Cream - dishonest 
- Oro Gold - Deep peeling 
- Oro Gold - Dishonest business practices 
- Oro Gold - Return Issues 
- OroGold Cosmetics - the facial products
- OroGold Cosmetics - unethical behavior 
- OroGold Cosmetics - orogold honolulu hilton village store salesperson lied about full refund policy 
- OroGold Cosmetics - several of their products I purchased - run away! liars & cheats! will not refund! 
- OroGold Cosmetics - lack of customer service and scam type operation