Orogoldunethical behavior not issuing a refund for products not wanted

S Apr 09, 2019

I was on vacation in Hawaii in February 2019 and happened to come across an Orogold store at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. The greeter at the store was handling out chocolates and the next thing I knew I was being propositioned to a free facial only to find out that the free facial was anything but free. I was pressured by a salesperson named Michelle who promised to send me information by email about the use of the product and gave me her personnel cell number to call her if I had any issues. I tried the cell number only to find out that the number is not available. I called the store at 1-808-945-2221 to try to get satisfaction only to be told that the manager is the only one who can do refunds. I refused the shipment when it was delivered to my residence by Fedex. I have tracked the shipment back to the Honolulu store that it was delivered back on March 27, 2019. I called the store today and asked for the store manager Edo who doesn't return calls and explained to the person who answered the phone apparently her name was Talia that I will be waiting for his call which will probably never come. I called the customer service number only to have voice mail say they are not available. I called a number that came on my call display 1-808-206-4130 only to have someone hang up on me. I called my credit card company and advised them that I do not have the product as I refused the delivery. After reading the complaints from other consumers I agree this company is a fraud and a scam artist. Anyone who comes across their kiosks in malls or stores kept clear of them as they are untrustworthy and lie to make sales. I want a full refund of 4712.04