Oreo Cookies / no filling n tasted bad
I recently (03/25/12) purchased a package of Oreo Original sandwich cookies at local Walmart. The package had the 100th birthday loga. Every cookie had only half the filling, and what was there was so thin that it was indistinguishable when you looked at cookie. Also the cookie itself was so thin it broke into pieces. Having been oreo cookie fan all of my life this was not the product I know. Did I get a rejected package? I hope this isn't the new Oreo cookie as I will discontinue to purchase and my family loves them.
Just thought it should be reported in the event it was just a fluke.The barcode is [protected] and another number [protected].
Thank you, A disappointed Oreo cookie consumer.
More Oreo Cookies Complaints & Reviews
- Nabisco Premier Saltine Crackers - toxic contamination 
- Nabisco - premium saltine crackers 
- Nabisco - ginger snaps 
- Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers - foul odor 
- Nabisco - scam 
- Nabisco - honey wheat ritz crackers
- oreo - missing oreos
- Nabisco - premium saltine crackers
- Nabisco Crackers - not good 
- Mondelez Global - nabisco original premium saltine crackers