O'reilly Auto Parts / nasty employee
Recently visited one of O'Reilly Auto Parts stores. I wasn't planning to buy something that day just wanted to check some parts and prices. So I was standing there and suddenly one employee came to me and asked will I buy something. I replied that I was only checking what they had in stock and he said that if I wasn't planning to buy I should leave because I was disturbing other customers. What? That was very rude!
I told him that I wanted to buy something in the future and was planning to come back. He said nothing, just stood there and looked at me. I felt terrible!
I don't understand what I did! Is it illegal to enter the stores just to check something or what? Very poor service and that employee sure was a nasty guy.
More O'reilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - mistreatment of team members 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- Oreilly Auto Parts - awful place
- Oreilly Auto Parts - poor service 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - fraudulent merchandise 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - complaint on store manager 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - laurel ms store on 16 ave