Optimumtv service

I watch ESPN, ESPN 2 and TLC channels. For the last six months mainly in the evenings, these stations are constantly interrupted by pixel blackouts. Especially in the middle of a good game or show, and it happens on all my television sets.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bronx, NY I would like to know if you can resolve this issue, if not I will have to look elsewhere for service. One time I called and a customer representative asked me "what do you want me to do?", very sarcastic. I have been an optimum customer for over 25 years and hopefully this problem can be solved...

• Updated by Issa Derby, Jul 12, 2018

Optimum.com
    I watch ESPN, ESPN 2 and TLC channels. For the last six months mainly in the evenings, these stations are constantly interrupted by pixel blackouts. Especially in the middle of a good game or show, and it happens on all my television sets. I would like to know if you can resolve this issue, if not I will have to look elsewhere for service. One time I called and a customer representative asked me "what do you want me to do?", very sarcastic. I have been an optimum customer for over 25 years and hopefully this problem can be solved...

Is
Jul 12, 2018

Comments

• Ba
      Oct 14, 2018

This happens to me. Especially when watching Yankee - Red Sox games. Those games have high viewership and Optimum is not providing adequate bandwidth/speed to transmit the games. Thus, pixelization and screen blackouts. It is maddening. Complain, and complain, and complain. If Optimum advertisers realized their spots were garbled or blacked out, they would have a legitimate claim for a refund.

You should complain to the network carrying the game - Fox, TBS, etc. Let them pressure Optimum.