7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Optimum / triple play

1 Emerson, NJ, United States Review updated:

I have been going back and forth with Optimum for nearly a month regarding spotty service and the fact that ADT could not connect to my WIFI so that was not working either. They made me pay an $80.00 charge to have a technician come who then realized it was Optimum's problem. They had to replace my connections and my modem and router. When I called to complain about keeping the fee, they told me everyone gets charged the $80.00 when the technician comes out even if its Optimums fault. How is this possible? There equipment does not work now for the second time and I'm going to be charged another $80.00 fee for the tech to come out and realized the new modem had to be replaced again? They have horrible customer service and they are willing to do nothing for me, even though I have been a loyal paying customer for 4 years.

Ta
Oct 12, 2018

Comments

• Fa
      6th of Dec, 2018

I have been going back and forth with Optimum for past week or so.. regarding quality of the channels and none working phone line .They made me pay an $80.00 charge to have a technician come which they never disclose that to begin with . For god sake how is none working phone lines can be my fault? Why I should pay for it ...Optimum's problem. They had to replace my connections and some wires. When I called to complain about keeping the fee, they told me everyone gets charged the $80.00 when the technician comes out even if its Optimums fault. How is this possible? Supervisor by name Jennifer whitehead(if it even real name ) didn't even want talk to me .She was to busy to talk to customers, for real???!!! They have horrible customer service and they are willing to do nothing for me, even though I have been a loyal paying customer for over 10 years.