[Resolved] Opodo / unable to contact them
I booked a number of flights starting in Japan, through Beijing and arriving in Bangkok for early August this year. I received a confirmation email, but then received a notification that one of my flight times had changed and to call them. Unfortunately I am not currently in the UK, I am living in Japan and could not use the telephone number I was given. I sent an email to let them know that the change was not a problem, but they said that if I didn't call them my flights could be cancelled.
Over the course of the next couple of months, I have attempted to contact Opodo through email, through the international number (which does not connect) and through the 0333 number I have been given multiple times (it goes through to a Japanese home number), and I'm out of options. I was then told yesterday that another of my flights has been cancelled, and I'm now on another flight which would leave me in a very difficult position of having 25 minutes to transfer. I have emailed them to ask if they can contact me on my telephone number, or discuss this through email, but I just keep receiving the same message over and over with the number I cannot use.
I am hoping someone from Opodo sees this as they are clearly not reading my emails.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Opodo Customer Care's Response, Jul 03, 2015
We are very sorry if the schedule of your flights changed so drastically. We would be happy to assist you in a priority turn. Please supply your booking reference replying a private message we have sent you.
Opodo - Customer Care team.
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- Opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- [Resolved] Opodo.co.uk - their phone numbers does not work 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- Opodo - flexible travel dates
- Opodo - refund request customer service staff
- Opodo - booking 
- Opodo - ticket refund
- Opodo - ("unaware ticket was travel light, no baggage allowance")