[Resolved] Opodo / refund
was overcharged in March after I cancelled my flight and I have been waiting for my refund for over 2 months now. I have rang up numerous times to be told the refund had been processed but were unable to give me anymore information as it was being handled by the accounts department. When I asked to be transferred to the department they said they could not transfer me but last week I managed to get hold of the supervisor of Opodo who he promised me that I should get my refund of £244.91 in the card which I had originally used to make the payment. When asked if they could email me confirmation that the refund was being processed this was not done. But I was given the name of the customer agent I had spook too. But I have been ringing up the day after day. The money has not been refunded since March.It's not as if I was asking for a full refund. It's that they told me a refund amount, I agreed to it. They irreversibly cancelled my flights and then told me they would give me a much lower amount.which I have been waiting but today the agent just told me he do not know what is happening to my situation and my money.am so upset right now don't know what to do but I will just let my solicitors to do this for me.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Opodo Customer Care's Response, Jul 07, 2015
Dear emmah nalu,
Could you please provide us your booking reference replying a private message we have sent you, so that we can look into your case and respond accordantly?
Opodo - Customer Care team
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- [Resolved] opodo.co.uk - their phone numbers does not work 
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking
- Opodo - refund request customer service staff
- Opodo - invoice request not met x3