OpenSky / customer service

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. There is no phone to call, no personal service and response time is awful. I ordered an item for mother's day on may 1 with a supposed $100 credit email I had received. This credit was not applied and I never got a response to the email asking why it had not been applied.in any case, I did receive an email confirming that it would arrive on time for mother's day, but it was shipped to utah instead of florida!! I was told the supplier would immediately send another and asked whether I would receive it in time. Needless to say, I did not. Upon receipt, the item is unsatisfactory and certainly not what I expected as pictured on the website. I emailed again immediately upon receipt on may 14 requesting a return label and demanding full refund of the total amount that was charged to my card since may 1. It is now may 16 and I have not heard back. I have now paid for an item that in my opinion is not worth what was charged to my card 2 weeks ago and don't know how long or if I will even receive full refund.

Gh
May 16, 2018

Comments

25th of Sep, 2018

I'm in total agreement with you. Bad customer service. They finally after about 3 days of me emailing them someone finally responded. Then they give you the wrong response to a complaint. I pacifically asked them to not refund money owed to an account that had been closed. Guess what? They tried to post my refund into the wrong account. I even asked them to email me making sure that we had the right account, no response. They still trying to use the old account. Who work in their customer service? My final email to them is I want to talk to the manager. I'm done talking to you.

25th of Sep, 2018

@Joann Witherspoon I've already commented.