OpenSky / customer service

1 United States

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. There is no phone to call, no personal service and response time is awful. I ordered an item for mother's day on may 1 with a supposed $100 credit email I had received. This credit was not applied and I never got a response to the email asking why it had not been applied.in any case, I did receive an email confirming that it would arrive on time for mother's day, but it was shipped to utah instead of florida!! I was told the supplier would immediately send another and asked whether I would receive it in time. Needless to say, I did not. Upon receipt, the item is unsatisfactory and certainly not what I expected as pictured on the website. I emailed again immediately upon receipt on may 14 requesting a return label and demanding full refund of the total amount that was charged to my card since may 1. It is now may 16 and I have not heard back. I have now paid for an item that in my opinion is not worth what was charged to my card 2 weeks ago and don't know how long or if I will even receive full refund.

Gh