OneAssist Consumer Solutions / cancellation and refund for one assist membership

1 India Review updated:

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 7520 without my concern on date:09/06/2018. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more.So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount.

OneAssist Relationship Number : 4605851
Name :- RASHID HUSSSAIN GOURI
Mobile No. :- [protected]
Credit Card Number Ending :- 7520

Ra
Jun 10, 2018

Comments

• On
      12th of Jun, 2018

Dear Rashid,

Greetings from One Assist,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per your request your cancellation has been processed vide service request number 3247799. Your refund amount 1399/-will be credited to your account within 4 to 5 working days.

Regards,

Deepali,

Team OneAssist.

• Vi
      10th of Jul, 2018

without any information & one assist deduct Rs1899/- amount from my icici bank account under rel no. 4757542 plan name enhanced wa privilege single plan. Actually I am really not interested with all such fraud scheme. before I should have take legal action about this you will reverse the amount without any further delay.

• Vi
      10th of Jul, 2018

Vilas Ghadi
    9619165122

3rd of Feb, 2019

I am a Axis bank credit card holder . My One Assist Membership is expiring tomorrow and I am not interested to continue this service anymore.I have also sent 2 emails to [protected]@mail.oneassistinfo.in requesting the cancellation of my membership and have not yet received a response.

OneAssist Relationship No.:3779177
    Name: ANLET NEVI J
    Plan: Enhances WA Privilege Single Plan
    Valid Upto: 06/02/2019

• On
      13th of Feb, 2019

@Anlet Nevi J Dear Anlet,

Greetings from OneAssist!

We're sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. Your membership cancellation is in process vide service request number 3973697. However, you are not entitled for any refund, as you need to cancel membership within 30 days of subscription.

Regards,

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

16th of Mar, 2019

I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs.1899 from my credit card number ending with 9297 .I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more.So please cancel the membership and refund this debited amount.Relationship number is 820122