Olive Garden Restaurant / food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!!
Ate the stuffed mushroom appetizer, no drinks other than water and have been sick, dizzy, unable to eat, sleeping 18+ hours and vomiting when awake for 48 hrs after eating this appetizer at your restaurant 2 days ago.
Tried to reach the restaurant where I ate, but the only contact info is in the headquarters Orlando, FL office, where their office hours are brief and unavailable to warn about this poison tonite.
Saw doctor today and going to see another for more bloodwork tomorrow to get to the bottom of this. Calling attorney once we have the results back from the toxin testing.
Please be so careful eating anything other than pasta and non-meat sauce at Olive Garden. And DON'T drink the wines they push, push push. Go to your favorite home or grille beforehand and enjoy. Their wines are not that tasty and cost you a fortune. You'll easily drop $100+ for 4 folks if you buy their wine with dinner.
More Olive Garden Restaurant Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - bad service! 
- Olive Garden - theft of personal property, I am a customer that goes there 6 days a week for 3 years and I had some things stolen off the table 
- Olive Garden - food/service
- Olive Garden - complaint about the food, the service, and the gm in lawton, ok.
- Olive Garden - salad
- Olive Garden - unusual poor service 
- Olive Garden - Management