Olive Garden / jenn at washington olive garden

Washington, PA, United States Review updated:

I heard this server who was in the middle room of Olive Garden near fireplace at the Washington Olive Garden in pa say to her table that she steals deserts and takes them home every night and that she tries to stay away from the black people that work in the facility. I am black so this offended me. I did not say anything to the manager because the restaurant was so busy my food took 44 min to arrive to my table. I expect her to either be made aware or terminated because she steals and is racist.

Sa
Sep 15, 2018

Comments

• Bi
      May 09, 2019

Well, aren't you just the defender of the lawful good alignment! Only a true racist considers the matter of race, so you are both vile. The fact you belong to any specific demographic is irrelevant. How does it feel to be so weak that mere words can hurt you?

I am also thrilled to see how precise you are! 44 minutes for your food to arrive. It seems to be that you had to very deliberately observe the time in which the order was placed to have an accurate reference point to reflect on when it comes to assessing the speed of service. I can understand a generalization, but 44 minutes is an awfully crooked number to be anything less than exacting. So, I can conclude you knew it was busy, became offended by the racist imbecile of a server, and then decided to show everyone that you also apply race to your logic flow. Then, just to put the icing on the cake (that the server apparently steals) you don't talk to the manager because it was busy? Gotta call the malarkey card on that one. You must not have been that offended. Get over yourself.

You would also take any unused desserts at the end of your shift. Don't act like you wouldn't. Racist hypocrite.

Hope that helps!