Office Max / poor service!
FYI... Office Depot allows returns without a receipt. I purchased Office Max brand ink cartridges for my HP printer a month ago. They have Office Max brand labels on them and even identification numbers and are full of ink. They worked for a three weeks and then within the past week my printer is saying that they are not compatible. So I called the store asking about an exchange... nope. NO packing, NO receipt, then I get nothing. So spent $34 for something to work a handful of times and then quit. Not only one cartridge, but both the color and black cartridges. Why would I save a receipt for a month on ink cartridges? I've never had this problem before. Guess I'll go to Office Depot from now on or buy HP cartridges which are guaranteed by the company.
More Office Max Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered