Office Depot / deceptive promises
I ordered a Tom Tom 910 GPS Navigator from Office Depot's online website solely because of the fact that I am enrolled in the Teacher's Reward program, and I had received a $61 gift card from them.
The site claimed next business day delivery.
The order confirmation email I received mentioned 3 day delivery. After a week, I called up and asked and they said the company has not delivered it yet, and it would take another week for it to arrive. Plus they said if you cancel you will not get your "coupon" back.
Honestly, the first thing that came to my mind was to never shop at Office Depot again, and relinquish the Teacher's Reward card.
I ordered it mainly because I had a trip coming up in 3 days, and I trusted that Office Depot would fulfill their next business day delivery promise.
At least they could have sent another email mentioning that it will take two weeks instead of one day for it to arrive. The lady I spoke with mentioned they no longer have that department.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered