Office Depot - Ativa Lightscribe External DVD Drive / no warranty after 14 days
Buyer Beware! Office Depot's Lightscribe DVD external drive sold under the Ativa label has no warranty after 14 days. I didn't notice until mine quit working after 3 months. Ativa manufacturing said they couldn't help call Microsoft (sure). Office Depot said,93that's why we sell an extended warranty. Extended there's NO warranty after 14 days. They essentially said, Tough and offered no help or any suggestion. I wish I'd read the fine print. The item listed for $110! I threw it in the trash.
More Office Depot - Ativa Lightscribe External DVD Drive Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered